IOTC’s all NEW U.S. Constitution Course is here and we are anxious to share it with you!
For leaders and/or students who want to maximize their learning experience, gleaning more detailed teaching about specific, key governmental and Constitutional principles. Extra DVDs may be viewed by instructor alone, or offered to students before or after regular class time, or as an extension at the end of the 12 week course. Kit includes everything you will need to successfully complete the course:
• 12 DVD lectures corresponding to Student Manual
• One Student Manual with outlines, questions and Founding Documents
• One Host/Training Manual with detailed instructions with each lesson for going deeper, learning not just about the Constitution, but how to USE it and begin to think like Americans.
• One CD of the Host/Feet Manual, designed for ease of use in starting a class, and then distributing extra teaching materials to students throughout the classes.
• One DVD – Multiplying the Message – to further assist the leader in conducting these enhanced learning experiences.
• One DVD – “Interposition” - presented by Michael Anthony Peroutka.
• One DVD “Separation of Church & State: The Truth and The Lie” - presented by Michael Anthony Peroutka
• One DVD “Federal Land Grab” - presented by Pastor David Whitney.
• One DVD "Should A Church Be Incorporated and a Nonprofit 501C3 Organization?" by Pastor David Whitney
• One DVD "The First Amendment - Its Original Text and Meaning...Which Have Not Changed" - by Herb Titus
• One Book - Law & Liberty by R. J. Rushdoony
• One Booklet – One Nation Under God: Constitution/Declaration – by Chief Justice Roy Moore
Upon completion of this self-taught course, Institute on the Constitution will issue a graduation certificate, with the students name, to the parent of each student who has completed the 12 lecture course. This certificate may be placed in said student's portfolio and will accommodate the mandatory Civics/American Government credit required for graduation.
**SPECIAL NOTE: Student Manuals will not be shipped until January 19th. Please consider this timing in your purchase!